A naturalistic photographic journey reserved for those who love adventure, curious, observers, tireless researchers and those who are not afraid of challenging themselves in the wild Nature.
When we talk about Mexico we usually picture in our mind paradisiacal beaches and incredible archaeological complexes immersed in the forest ... This country could actually be called the navel of the world where many species of animals and plants are born and live; this land has the exclusivity of hiding a treasure among its coasts, different biospheres and lagoons, making it unique.
Mexico tells the story of people and of the world.
WHICH ARE THE MAIN PLACES THAT WE WILL VISIT?
• Valladolid and Chichén Itzá
Valladolid is a very pretty and welcoming colonial city in Yucatán, the gateway to the Mayan archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá, one of the seven wonders of the modern world and a world heritage of Humanity.
• Parque Natural Ria Lagartos
It is a UNESCO Biosphere reserve, composed of a gigantic lagoon and an immense mangrove forest. Ideal habitat for a huge number of animal species, from crocodiles to raccoons, from red flamingos of the Caribbean to sea eagles.
It is a colonial city, the cultural capital of the Yucatan
• Reserva de la Biosfera Ría Celestún
It is a nature reserve, which also consists of an immense lagoon, Mangrove forests and long beaches on the sea. It will give us the opportunity to appreciate the Isle de los Pajaros, home to an enormous number of birds that return at night to spend the night.
• Reserva de la Biosfera de Calakmul and Calak Mul archaeological site
The Calakmul Reserva de la Biosfera is one of the largest reserves in Mexico and is a UNESCO Biosphere. It is a huge tropical forest characterized by very tall trees that will give us the opportunity to spot howler monkeys and rainbow-billed toucans, as well as an infinity of other animal species. Inside this forest is the archaeological complex of Calak Mul, the largest metropolis in the Mayan world. Its great pyramids will allow us to enjoy a 360 ° view of the entire tropical forest. Another wonder of nature is the bat cave, where thousands and thousands of bats come out at sunset creating a unique spectacle.
• Lake of Bacalar
Also called Lake of the 7 colors, Bacalar has some beaches that to look at them will seem to be more in a Caribbean beach than in those of a lake.
FEE PER PERSON IN A SHARED DOUBLE ROOM € 1,980.00
• THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Stay in a shared double room (Hotel / Guesthouse / Camping)
- Meals as indicated in the program (B: Breakfast / L: Lunch / D: Dinner)
- Transfer to and from airport
- Car rental for the duration of the trip
- Presence of an accompanying Photographer and environmental hiking guide
- Teaching on the spot
- Entrance to Chichén Itza and Calakmul
- Excursions as scheduled with expert guides on the spot
- Baggage Medical Insurance
• THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International flight
- Cancellation insurance
- Meals and drinks where not expressly indicated
- Any entry visa fees
- Anything that is not expressly indicated in the item "the price
It includes "
REQUIRE THE TECHNICAL SHEET WITH THE COMPLETE PROGRAM AND ALL THE INFORMATIONS
in collaboration with https://beetourist.com/